This book describes the variouis stages along the way of a project for secondary school pupils to set up, and perform a roleplay concerning a fictive meeting between Sir Isaac Newton and Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz in Hannover, as part of the celebration for 300 years death and 370 years birth of Leibniz. There is also a CD of the live recording of the first performance of the play, on 24th October 2016 in the Leonardo Hotel, Hannover.
A series of 5 books for beginners.
- A selection of new and old rhymes in English and German about 13 animals, from ants to cows, in a bilingual, turnaround book with CD. The CD is spoken in normal and slow tempo (for easier
- Bilingual book of templates for making handpuppets for each of the animals, for use in dialogues and role play.
- Bilingual book of animal masks on thick paper for each of the animals, to be cut out and used for dialogues and role play.
- A work book in German (+ CD) to use with the handpuppets; gives example dialogues and minitexts.
- A work book in English (+ CD) to use with the handpuppets; gives example dialogues and minitexts.